wolf paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elements are being chosen. Will you have enough courage to try for one? Or will you let your demon comtrol you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn Delsanti Reborn

Searching for the runaway~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megs

Megs

Searching for the runaway~ Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the runaway~   Searching for the runaway~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 6:29 pm

TAYA~~~~

I slowly struggled through the dense forest, panting heavily, my rear left leg just dragged on the ground. I had been sent out onto this unfamiliar territory to try and find my runaway brother, Troy, but so far I had no luck. I had left my birthpack in WolfVeins Territory a few months ago and I hadn't even run into any wolves yet. I was dehydrated, exhausted, and wounded but I had to keep moving forward.

As I picked my way down a steep hill, I stopped at the bottom wiu a sigh and sat back on my haunches with a thud. I licked my raw bleeding leg, and looked around. My ears flopped over as I found myself completely out of luck. I closes my eyes and exhaled deeply before reopening them and looking around. In the distance I saw a lake and a river, my ears pricked forward and my hope flew up.

I stood and shook myself. I lifted my leg and licked it once more before letting it fall limp again as I glompled over to the lake. When I reached the lake, I literally fell into the water head first, I struggled in the water, and tried to swim up to the surface to catch my breath, but my limp leg was weighting me down. Finally I reached the surface, and with a very long and struggling breath, I crawled ashore. I barely had enough energy to pull myself out, so I just hung half in and half out of the water. Panting hard, I opened my eyes and struggled for another breath. My red-brown coat blended with the surrounding dirt, and I closed my eyes again, nobody would find me, and nobody care, somebody must have sent me on this journey just to kill me because they knew I wouldn't make it...
With these hurtful thoughts buried in my mind...I slowly began to drift off into the land of unconsciousness....

Searching for the runaway~ TibetanWolf

(she isn't sleeping but she is know unconscious because she is dehydrated and stuff...just in case that I wasn't clear enough somehow...)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Megs

Megs

Searching for the runaway~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for the runaway~   Searching for the runaway~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 6:47 pm

Megs wrote:
TAYA~~~~

I slowly struggled through the dense forest, panting heavily, my rear left leg just dragged on the ground. I had been sent out onto this unfamiliar territory to try and find my runaway brother, Troy, but so far I had no luck. I had left my birthpack in WolfVeins Territory a few months ago and I hadn't even run into any wolves yet. I was dehydrated, exhausted, and wounded but I had to keep moving forward.

As I picked my way down a steep hill, I stopped at the bottom wiu a sigh and sat back on my haunches with a thud. I licked my raw bleeding leg, and looked around. My ears flopped over as I found myself completely out of luck. I closes my eyes and exhaled deeply before reopening them and looking around. In the distance I saw a lake and a river, my ears pricked forward and my hope flew up.

I stood and shook myself. I lifted my leg and licked it once more before letting it fall limp again as I glompled over to the lake. When I reached the lake, I literally fell into the water head first, I struggled in the water, and tried to swim up to the surface to catch my breath, but my limp leg was weighting me down. Finally I reached the surface, and with a very long and struggling breath, I crawled ashore. I barely had enough energy to pull myself out, so I just hung half in and half out of the water. Panting hard, I opened my eyes and struggled for another breath. My red-brown coat blended with the surrounding dirt, and I closed my eyes again, nobody would find me, and nobody care, somebody must have sent me on this journey just to kill me because they knew I wouldn't make it...

With these hurtful thoughts buried in my mind...I slowly began to drift off into the land of unconsciousness....

Searching for the runaway~ TibetanWolf

(she isn't sleeping but she is know unconscious because she is dehydrated and stuff...just in case that I wasn't clear enough somehow...)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com

Searching for the runaway~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wolf paradise :: Paradise Territory :: Watering hole-
Jump to: